Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh Louboutin, how I lust you



I have a major crush... on a brand of shoes. The glossy, vibrant, red of its signature soles haunts me at night. In that love/hate sort of way. Love, or should I say LUST, because they're all so beautiful... so regal... so tall, and hate, mainly because I don't think I could stomach spending $600 +++ on footwear. (Well I could... or I could pay my rent and buy groceries... hmm.) Below are a few of my current favorites from the Louboutin line. And I'm not even going to bother to post links, because the cheapest pair I'm posting start at $595.00, and that's on sale. But enjoy, dream, LUST after these amazing shoes. Perhaps one day, the Louboutin fairy will bestow upon me such a sacred pair of shoes. Until then... I dream.






3 comments:

Caitlin & Kyle said...

Oh, shoes! I love them also.

Kimba said...

I've always wanted one really great pair of shoes. I could spend HOURS at Nordrom Rack trying to score a good pair.

Also? "or I could pay my rent and buy groceries"...just about died. We've GOT to get out of the Bay Area! :)

lauren said...

i wish our rent was that cheap too actually. though i'm sure ours is gloriously inexpensive compared to bay area real estate pricing. :)

let me recant and say, "pay 3/4 rent or buy a pair of louboutons." unless they're the $995 pair i'm in love with. then my statement would be more accurate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...