Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gotta love Bath & Body Works

I mean, how could you not? There's always amazing deals to be had when visiting the store.. and I have found a new product that I am so happy with. It's the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection 14.5 oz. Filled Candle. It's seriously perfect. Not only does it have three, yes three, wicks (to ensure even burning), but it's aroma is not too strong. I can't stand candles that burn so strong that you have to air out your entire house after burning them. These candles have a pleasant, subtle, ambient aroma that enhances, rather than overpowers. And it burns for up to 65 hours. Love it.

We bought the candle below and thoroughly enjoy it, and we also bought a Lilac version that smells almost as lovely as the real thing. Almost. I highly suggest you go pick one up today. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...