Monday, April 8, 2013

An ode to my favorite Eaus

I tend to associate periods of my life with the fragrances I wore. In junior high, I am slightly abashed to admit that it was Tommy Girl... in high school, it was all about RALPH by Ralph Lauren. (You know you remember that lovely blue bottle.) In college, I experimented with scents from (cough) Abercrombie and Fitch, but mostly relied on the subtly of lotion or hair products that smelled nice. Like this and this. I mean hey, it was the 2000s. 

The past few years I've been acquiring a few more "adult" fragrances that I can see wearing for awhile. Though admittedly, I should be a bit more current in fragrantal (yes, I just coined this term -- I'm sure it will be found in the dictionary soon) offerings, here are a few of my current(ish) favorites: 
An ode to my favorite Eaus
(Psst... if you want to find your favorite fragrance for less, try Amazon. I've always seemed to find the best deals there. Plus, you get it in two days if you're signed up for Prime. Bam!) 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...