Thursday, May 16, 2013

Like it v. Love it: Ruffled One-Pieces

I don't think I'm in the minority when I say that I don't love the beginning and middle and end of swimsuit season. It used to bother me for different reasons (i.e. I was still am pretty flat-chested and that used to bother me), but the feeling remains (i.e. I had a baby and my stomach is no longer one of my best features).

Also, I realized I am using a lot of parentheses and crossed out text today. (I hope that's okay with you, because I plan to continue.) 

I enjoy the ruffle detailing on each option below because it gives a little sass to what would otherwise be a pretty simple suit. The "like it" is only available in the pink color pictured (but, if you're like me, you need a bit of fuchsia in your life), while the "love it" comes in three other color options besides the red (call me crazy, but I kind of like the earth version). Decisions, decisions. 
Like it v. Love it: Ruffled One-Piece

Like it ($25) // Love it ($118)

P.S. Just because I know it's keeping you up at night, my dream suit for this season would have to be this one. Florals are in my blood, yo. And, let it be known that I pretty much have a non-sexual crush on never-ending fascination of and adoration for J.Crew. The end. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...