Monday, June 24, 2013

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

I'm always on the lookout for beauty products that are effective, yet affordable. Consequently, I was thrilled to discover this amazing mud mask at my local Whole Foods store for about $8. (Thank you sister for the recommendation.) While there, I also procured some raw apple cider vinegar, and then I was ready to get started. (Once I got home, that is.) 




In a glass jar, I mixed two tablespoons of the mask powder and two tablespoons of the vinegar. (Don't use anything metal. You've been warned.) I spread the mask about 1/4" thick all over my face (excepting my eye area, eyebrows and mouth, of course) and waited for the amazingness to happen. 

You. Guys.

I love this mask.  

I'll spare you the selfies of me wearing said mask, but after 20 minutes (15 if you have super sensitive skin) my skin felt amazing. I try to apply it 2-3 times a week, but that is because I have acne issues. If your skin is already pretty clear, once a week will do just fine.

Expect a little bit of redness and a lot bit of fabulousness, and thank me in the morning. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...