Monday, July 29, 2013

My favorite BB Cream

You. Guys. 

I know what you're going to say. You're like, "Hey! Why the radio silence?" My apologies, friends, it's been a bit of a crazy summer.

Anyhoodles... I recently came across theee best BB cream and had to share my findings with you. It's a bit pricey, but I used a .33 oz sample for two months and still have a bit left. So it's worth the investment. (Plus, it comes in two sizes, so you can try it out without having to create a large divot in your wallet.) 

It's called Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm (I dare you to say it three times quickly) and it has changed my life. It provides fabulous coverage without weighing your skin down. It's not quite dewy, but it's definitely not matte, so it's perfect for the summer. I add a bit of my favorite concealer, and I'm good to go. 


I dare you not to love it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...