Thursday, February 12, 2009

Okay, so I'm not her biggest fan...

in fact, when I was little I used to call her "the eagle Ladonna." (You know, a three year old's way of saying "the evil Madonna.")

But I heart Confessions on a Dance Floor and most of her classics... even if I don't really heart her and think she's kinda scary looking. Luckily, the geniuses at Louis Vuitton have created an ad campaign that even I have no objection with. It kind of makes me want to get into yoga. Just a lil' bit.

2 comments:

mary plus vince said...

yeah, she is frightening.

but i also like that album and all her classics. actually, i really liked her in evita too.

but overall, i think she is a nut. and too fit. and a weirdie!

Shannon said...

Lauren,

I am currently in the market to buy a new purse (my current one--and I do mean one--is fraying at the edges and looks totally tacky). I need some pointers on some really good purses. Looking kind of for a tote, but in a more mild price range than a Louis. Kind of conservative, with a nice look. I've been looking and looking, but nothing is floating my boat. Help?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...