Thursday, February 19, 2009

To wallpaper or not to wallpaper, that is the question

If you haven't noticed already, wallpaper is making a comeback. (If you thought it never went out of style, please see me immediately.) Personally, I tend to stray away from it, but lately it's been rather tempting to jump on the wallpaper train.

I don't know if I ever will actually do it (because, let's be honest, putting up and taking down wallpaper is the biggest pain in the you-know-where) but if I were to do it, I would use it as an accent in a room, not as the focal point. I would paper one wall (most likely the smallest wall in the room) and no more. That being said, here are a few patterns I have found that I heart (though I may find such designs to be more desirable for window treatments, etc. but you may disagree) that I will now share with you all.


As I said, I probably will never get into the whole wallpaper movement, but never say never. There are a lot of fun and interesting patterns out there that may just be perfect when husband and I have a place of our own. Shrug.

1 comment:

kenna said...

I have seen some awesome patterns out there lately and have a slew of ideas in mind for that day when I OWN my own home and can do whatever I want to it.

However, I have a feeling that it will either be a.) out of style by that time or b.) I'll be fatter and more lazy and won't want to deal with the hassle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...