Friday, February 26, 2010

Style Siren: Lea Michele

I know I'm not the only one that is a fan of the delightful show, Glee. It's witty, it's charming, it's hilarious.

Though her character, Rachel, may be a bit overbearing, Lea Michele has proved that she knows how to glam it up for the red carpet. I think she's been stunning this award season, so much so that I am highlighting my three favorite looks:

At the Director's Guild Awards in Herve L. Leroux

Here, Michele plays up her pretty pout with a deep red shade, and a dress that perfectly suits her skin tone.

At the Grammy's in Romona Keveza

For the Grammy's she goes for classy yet sassy in this flirty, asymmetric dress that shows off her legs.

Golden Globes in Oscar de la Renta

I think I've dreamed of wearing a dress like this since I was a little girl. Michele exudes old-Hollywood glamour with a modern twist. And the emeralds, oh the emeralds! Her jewelry just adds to the flawless styling of this look.

1 comment:

mary plus vince said...

i love her style. she is a beautiful gal and knows what looks stunning on her. can't wait to see more of what she comes up with down the road!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...