Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To catch a thief (and a bandit)


The list of reasons why I love the brand thief & BANDIT are endless, really. The brand encompasses a line for women (including clothing, accessories and home goods) and a line for kids, each of which radiate modernity and uniqueness. Plus, all pieces are handmade and handprinted with non-toxic ink, using organic fabrics. (T&B for the win!) If I could afford it, little miss S would rock the entire line. 

Until then, here are a few of my favorite items from thief & BANDIT kids...
thief & BANDIT kids
Check out thief & BANDIT kids here, and the thief & BANDIT blog here.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Have you seen the adorable triangle leggings at Target recently? I just bought some for Aspen today b/c they're only $5. Love them.

lauren said...

Oh yes, Liv. You better believe I snatched some up a few weeks ago. (I almost bought two sizes since they were so cheap.) Love them! And since the babe is obsessed with triangles these days, it's a win-win.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...