Friday, May 10, 2013

Met Gala 2013: Best In Show

The Met Gala is one of those events that I dream of one day attending. The exhibits that are unveiled are always so unique and enmeshed in fashion history. And oh, the fashion! I'm always impressed to see what looks come down the carpet every year. 

This year's theme was "Punk: Chaos to Couture," and there were plenty of women who brought their A-game. Rooney Mara's chic Givenchy paired with dramatic makeup is my favorite look of the night. I also admire Nina Dobrev and Allison Williams for playing with volume and sheer elements without looking too saccharine or too slutty. 

Check out their looks below, along with the rest of my favorites from the night...  
Met Gala 2013: Best In Show
Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...