Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide: The Mama-To-Be

Since it's Wee Wednesday (and since I know a lot of women who are about to become mothers for the first time) I thought today would be a good day to focus on the mother-to-be. If she's expecting, waiting for placement or just a fantastic human being who loves kids, she could be happy with some or all of the items listed below.  
Mother's Day Gift Guide: The Mama-To-Be
1. If she's expecting, buy a special outfit for her baby-to-be. My husband did this for me before I gave birth to our daughter, and it is still one of my most favorite gifts. 

2. An elegant asymmetrical initial necklace is fabulous for any lady.

3. Scarves are a lovely accessory that fit all shapes and sizes. I love a good floral.  

4. A pair of indoor/outdoor slippers (especially ones this fashionable) could be a fabulous secret between the two of you. You know, the whole "I'm wearing slippers in public and nobody knows" kind of secret. 

5. Who doesn't love a good bath? And stress relief on top of that? Perfection.

6. An organic cotton throw with an interesting pattern is always a good idea. Always.   

7. Is that a nursing bra? It's the nursing bra. 

8. Comfy robe. Enough said. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...