1. If she's expecting, buy a special outfit for her baby-to-be. My husband did this for me before I gave birth to our daughter, and it is still one of my most favorite gifts.
2. An elegant asymmetrical initial necklace is fabulous for any lady.
3. Scarves are a lovely accessory that fit all shapes and sizes. I love a good floral.
4. A pair of indoor/outdoor slippers (especially ones this fashionable) could be a fabulous secret between the two of you. You know, the whole "I'm wearing slippers in public and nobody knows" kind of secret.
5. Who doesn't love a good bath? And stress relief on top of that? Perfection.
6. An organic cotton throw with an interesting pattern is always a good idea. Always.
7. Is that a nursing bra? It's the nursing bra.
8. Comfy robe. Enough said.