Friday, June 7, 2013

Father's Day Gift Guide: Under $50 and Under $100

Here are a few more Father's Day ideas in two categories: under $50 and under $100. I love looking for unique gifts at places like Urban Outfitters because you'll never know what quirky little gems you'll find. (Items 2 and 3 from Under $50 and items 4 and 6 from Under $100 hail from there. I think my favorite is the gold foil map that you can personalize depending on where you've traveled.) 

I'm also a fan of J.Crew (naturally) and more independent shops like United Pixelworkers. At the end of the day though, I think a personalized card and breakfast in bed are also great ways to show the father in your life that you love him.
Father's Day Gift Guide: Under $50 and Under $100

Under $50: 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6
Under $100: 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...