Thursday, June 6, 2013

Like it v. Love it: Beach Edition

I don't think I'm in the minority here when I say that I love the beach. (Or, in my land-locked case, I love being on the lake.) Today, I've selected three beach accessories each from two of my favorite stores to compare. And while I dream of the quality that each "love it" brings to the table (and maybe I just received the sunglasses for my birthday and think they are incredible), I think the "like its" achieve the same effect, all for less money than any of their individual counterparts. 
Like it v. Love it: Beach Edition
Like it: Hat, Sunnies, Scarf || Love it: Hat, Sunnies, Scarf
Would you choose one set over the other or mix-and-match? What are some of your favorite beach accessories? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...