Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our favorite books for the toddler(s) in your house

Reading is a pretty big deal at our house. But said reading has to come from board books, since I'm convinced my daughter might just be part goat. Below are a few of my daughter's currents faves (I've already explained my love for all of the BabyLit series, but we're also obsessed with Gyo Fujikawa and Eric Carle.) 
1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? - This has been a favorite of my daughter's since she was little. It's a great way to introduce colors and animals.
2. Babies - This was one of my favorites as a child, and my little one was so attached to this book that at one point, she had to carry it around everywhere.
3. 1, 2, 3 Count With Me - Baby girl loves her some Sesame Street, and this cute little book presents a fun way to count to ten.
4. There's a Wocket in my Pocket! - Dr. Seuss is just amazing. Seriously genius.
5. Pride and Prejudice - Beautiful illustrations and fun text.
6. From Head to Toe - Baby S loves to mimic all of the actions. (We also add in sound effects.)
7. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - A whimsical way to learn your ABCs.
8. Romeo and Juliet - I want every page of this book as artwork in my girl's nursery.
9. The Very Hungry Caterpillar - A classic.
10. The Foot Book - Another great toddler-friendly Dr. Seuss book.
11. Ten Little Babies - A little quirky, but my little one loves it. 
What are some of your child's favorites? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...