Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Father's Day Gift Guide: Under $25

Father's Day is fast-approaching. So today, in addition to the standard Wee Wednesday post, I wanted to share some of my favorite Father's Day finds under $25. 
Father's Day Gift Guide: Under $25
1. What better way to celebrate the beginning of summer than with a versatile pair of shorts? I like the fact that this pair has the ability to be dressed up or down, which means they won't be too intimidating for the anti-manshionista. (And yes, I just made up that term... bam!)

2. Oh my cerulean shoes. With socks or without, these will be a staple in your man's summer and fall wardrobe. (Shoe-drobe?)  

3. Every man needs a pair of, in my daughter's terminology, "cool dude shades." These are less than 10 bucks. Done. 

4. Jazz up your guy's desk with a brightly colored ballpoint pen and mechanical pencil. The price of both together? $20. 

5. A classic leather belt is always a good idea. Always. 

6. I don't know about you, but I love a good pocket square. This one is conservative, yet fashionable. 

7. A fancy shaving kit for $15? That's what I call a bang for your buck. 

8. High quality BBQ tools for 50% off. Enough said.

Tune in for my under $50 and under $100 picks on Friday. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...